Our Purpose, Vision, Core Values and Goals
Download our media kit: 2014 MKP Press Kit
Download our newest brochure: 2014 MKP USA Brochure
The purpose of the ManKind Project is to create a safer world by growing “better” men. We do this by training men and supporting them in circles.
The ManKind Project USA Mission
MKP USA creates a world where men act on their individual and shared responsibility for the future of humanity by initiating and supporting men on a path of emotional maturity, spiritual awareness and deepening community.
What We Practice and Why
- Emotional Authenticity – Because we believe in honesty and wholeness … we practice emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Personal Responsibility – Because we value integrity and accountability … we take 100% responsibility for our feelings, and we own the impacts – both positive and negative – of our choices and actions.
- Leadership Mastery – Because we believe that role models change lives … we practice highly principled personal, interpersonal, and group leadership.
- Empowered Mission – Because we value generosity, service, and connection to spirit … we explore and live from our deepest purpose.
- Supportive Community – Because we care for ourselves and the generations to come … we create a place for men from all walks of life to learn and teach in a safe, respectful, challenging, and inclusive peer-network.
Our vision is a safe world where all men are brothers, in relationship with one another …
a world where conflicts are resolved peacefully; where torture, genocide, domestic violence and senseless war are only entries in the history books …
where men are fully accountable and take responsibility for their decisions …
where men stand tall and proud to be men, secure in their role and deeply committed to nurturing one another, their families, their communities and their planet.
The ManKind Project International
The ManKind Project USA is part of a global network of 9 ManKind Project region including; USA, Canada, French Speaking Europe, German Speaking Europe, The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and South Africa. There are growing communities in several other regions including; Scandinavia, Singapore, Mexico, Costa Rica, and more. MKP International stewards the Intellectual Property Rights of the New Warrior Training Adventure and insures for a high quality of safety and standards on our weekends. The MKPI Web site is: http://mankindproject.org/
ManKind Project USA (MKP USA) – MKP USA is a registered 501c3 Nonprofit Organization. MKP USA is a vibrant and growing organization, with a professional Board and a small staff.
MKP USA Local Communities – There are 32 training centers across the USA. Each has a volunteer Board (or Council) which oversees the sustainable operation of the community.
The ManKind Project has adopted the values and institutional stances reflected below:
|READ||Institutional Stand Against Abuse|
|READ||Sexual Orientation & The ManKind Project|
|READ||Statement Against Racism and Oppression
|READ||ManKind Project Ethical Relationship Policy|
|READ||ManKind Project Declaration on Mental Health|