We’re honoring and celebrating the men of the Lodge Keepers Society International, who are coming from around the world to gather in Rutledge, Georgia. They come to continue the work of maintaining our connection to the below. We are thankful.
Gratitude. We Honor Our Connections and LKSI
The Lodge Keepers Society International and the work they perform through the Purification & Renewal at the New Warrior Training Adventure reminds us of our connection to all things. We honor the men of the LKSI and how they support us, in so many ways. They do not seek recognition for the work they do. It is time for us to see them, and honor them.
This month’s generosity is focused to honor the Lodge Keepers Society.
For many New Warriors, the purification and renewal (P&R) ceremony at the New Warrior Training Adventure offers a profound awakening. The P&R ceremony is supported across the USA and around the world by a group of men quietly living the giveaway in service to healing men. This is the Lodge Keepers Society International.
LKS men’s jobs are many and are often go unnoticed. Oftentimes their work is done at considerable giveaway of men’s time, energy, and their own personal money.
- Obtaining the rocks, firewood, and sacred herbs
- Building and repairing P&R sites and preparing the site for the NWTA
- Holding the energy of the below through all NWTA activities.
- Watching for shadow and increasing consciousness of spirit in all circles they attend.
- Teaching and Mentoring all men wishing to learn the P&R Ceremony.