“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of their parents.“ – Carl Jung
In episode #028 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift interviews MKP Co-Leader and Purpose Coach, Michael Bonahan to break down how we develop the shadow side of our psyche as children.
Who This Episode Is For You If:
- You’re a parent wanting to better understand how your kids process trauma and challenging experiences.
- Your wanting to get a better handle of your own childhood experiences and trauma.
- You’re diving into Shadow Work and want to learn the origins of shadow.
In This Episode You Will:
- Discover HOW shadow is developed as a survival mechanism in childhood.
- Learn that regardless of how privileged someone’s upbringing is, that we all have some form of shadow-side developed from our past.
Loved Michael? Here Is How To Find Out More:
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Spotify: Listen Here
Youtube: Listen Here
Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.com/