I did my warrior weekend training in 2004 and continue to practice the methods.
On the weekend, I got to:
• Develop a mission statement for myself.
• Find out what was blocking me from accomplishing it and off load it.
• Feel affirmed and welcomed into a community of men who were taking life head on, winning, and rooting for me to win.
• Every process in the training was designed to accomplish the ends above, and every process was optional, at each man’s discretion.
• I have done a lot of personal development work, and I found my training to be one of the most ethical, respectful, and empowering events I have ever experienced.
I continue to use the methods because they make my life better. I can now say how I feel, ask for what I want, and make a plan to get it.
I value and support the struggle of other men and women to do the same.
Lex Woodbury July 22, 2016