In keeping with our institutional affirmation that we are the wise and transparent fathers we have been waiting for, MKP USA is committed to financial transparency and frequent communication with regard to financial standing. Please contact email@example.com with any comments or questions.
MKP USA Annual Financial Statements
MKP USA 2015
- Audited Financial Statements (w/comments) – DOWNLOAD
- 2015 B14 Audit Summary Letter – DOWNLOAD
- 990 Group Return – DOWNLOAD
MKP USA 2014
MKP USA 2013
MKP USA 2012
MKP USA 2011
MKP USA 2010
Interested in Helping Our Mission?
- View the ManKind Project USA Development Deck – DOWNLOAD
Information for Donors
MKP USA Letter of Determination 501(c)(3) Status Information – DOWNLOAD
The ManKind Project USA is registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 corporation, with a federal tax ID number of 36-3712913. Donations are deductible to the full extent of the law.
Corporate Mailing Address:
ManKind Project USA
PO Box 383
Kaysville, UT 84037
How We’re Funded
MKP USA Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
Association of Fundraising Professionals – Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.