Financial Information – the ManKind Project USA
The ManKind Project USA is building and supporting emotionally mature, accountable, compassionate, and purpose-driven male role models who help heal some of society’s deepest wounds.
Consider the impact of thousands of awake, mature, accountable men on the world … YOUR world. Consider the impact for future generations, a world where “men act on their individual and shared responsibility for the future of humanity.” If this speaks to you, please support our cause by making a Donation, or becoming a Contributing Member. In keeping with our institutional affirmation that we are the wise and transparent guardians we have been waiting for, MKP USA is committed to financial transparency and frequent communication with regard to financial standing. Please contact email@example.com with any comments or questions. The ManKind Project USA is proud to have achieved a Gold Seal of Transparency from Guidestar, the foremost authority for nonprofit information.
MKP USA Annual Financial Statements
MKP USA 2017
MKP USA 2016
MKP USA 2015
- Audited Financial Statements (w/comments) – DOWNLOAD
- 2015 B14 Audit Summary Letter – DOWNLOAD
- 990 Group Return – DOWNLOAD
MKP USA 2014
MKP USA 2013
MKP USA 2012
MKP USA 2011
MKP USA 2010
Interested in Helping Our Mission?
- View the ManKind Project USA Development Deck – DOWNLOAD
Information for Donors
MKP USA Letter of Determination 501(c)(3) Status Information – DOWNLOAD The ManKind Project USA is registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 corporation, with a federal tax ID number of 36-3712913. Donations are deductible to the full extent of the law. Corporate Mailing Address: ManKind Project USA PO Box 383 Kaysville, UT 84037
MKP USA Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
Association of Fundraising Professionals – Donor Bill of Rights
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
MKP USA provides infrastructure to make sure our training centers are legally, financially, and technically supported to continue the essential heart work that is the core of why we exist. MKP USA Membership and greatly enhanced development efforts are recreating the ManKind Project USA, and launching a new generation of growth. Continued success and growth of our charitable gifts will fund additional outreach, curriculum and marketing efforts.
HOW WE’RE FUNDED:
The ManKind Project USA is funded through earned revenue from training and program tuition, our supporting Membership program, charitable gifts from individual donors, and through small foundation and grant awards.
The ManKind Project USA’s expenses are divided between ‘Direct Program Expense’ – those directly tied to individual events and programs, and to ‘Program Infrastructure’ – those expenses which support all our programs as a group. MKP USA’s Administrative footprint is less than 10% of overall expenses.
DIRECT PROGRAM EXPENSES
- Site rental
- Leader fees
- Contract services
- $384k personnel expense (employee, contractor)
- $101k insurance
- $52k credit card fees/bank charges
- $50k audit/tax/bookkeeping
- $40k IT Infrastructure
- $25k Fundraising
- $25k Marketing