It’s TIME to Find Your Men’s Group
Join the National Online Open Men's Group
- FREE • Confidential • Facilitated
- Connect in a supportive space
- Discover if Men’s Work is right for you
- Registrations within an hour of the event are
not able to attend that night
Join a Local Open Men’s Group
Inquire About a Local Men’s Group
Imagine a Circle of Men
Imagine a circle of men, a circle of brothers, where everyone listens not only to what you say, but also to the truth beneath your words. Everyone is in tune with your voice, your emotions, your energy ― everyone is intent on receiving everything you communicate; where everyone listens to hear the very best in you, even when you can’t hear it in yourself.
Imagine a circle which will remind you of your commitments so you can hold yourself accountable and keep you moving forward toward your aspirations and goals.
Imagine a circle of men who are deeply curious about what it is that makes you tick, what you value, what you are most passionate about in your life; a circle that will help clarify your vision and provide tools for action and learning that lead you to the life you want.
Imagine a circle of men who absolutely tell you the whole truth about where you are strong, and where you sell yourself short. Where men know you’re capable of more than you believe, and they know what you want.
Imagine breaking free of limiting beliefs that sabotage you, having the powerful part of you called forth with a new set of beliefs. Imagine a circle where you can experience and develop a new leader within you. A place that is safe to be who you really want to be.
This is how a ManKind Project men’s group works. Are you ready?
Get Ready to Evolve
We build brotherhood. A ‘regular guy’ can step into this space and feel empowered to tell the unvarnished truth about his life. We’re not here to put on a show for each other. We’re not here to set ourselves up in opposition to a perceived ‘other’ in the world. We’re not here for salvation. We’re here to cut through the bullshit. We’re here to step through the fear of showing up authentically, powerfully, and vulnerably, warts and all, in our lives. We’re here to find and explore our purpose.
- If you are a change agent, a man working with others for the good of society – the skills you can learn here are essential to your efforts to create sustainable solutions in the world.
- If you struggle with commitment, with discipline, with emotional honesty, with feelings of powerlessness or inadequacy, with anger, frustration, depression – this is a kind of bonding that will help you break old patterns and find YOUR PLACE in a community.
- If you are outwardly successful and looking to become more integrated with other parts of your life – this is a place to come and explore, refine and express yourself, even the parts that may be hiding out in the shadows.
- If you have never felt safe or at ease in a group of men – this is a place to figure out why and to change that. Your success depends on your efforts.
Without moving beyond ‘connection by cause’ and into ‘bonded commitment’, efforts to create and sustain community will fail … over and over and over.
Movements fail not because of the lack of good ideas or even good organization, but because of the lack of mature bonding – the kind of connection that allows groups to overcome personal and psychological blocks and resolve interpersonal conflicts in a way that is energizing rather than draining to their efforts.
This is what we’ve been doing for over 30 years in the ManKind Project. This is what we strive for in our Men’s Groups. Your personal development is essential to the evolution of our collective culture.
Is it easy? Hell no. Becoming a mature man isn’t easy. Is it worth it? Hell yeah. Making this commitment to yourself can change everything in your world.
The ManKind Project has been helping men build successful men’s groups for over 30 years. And we can help you.
Many of the MKP I-Group Men’s Groups that have been around for 10 or more years were formed by men who made a powerful decision to attend the New Warrior Training Adventure as a group. Most of our communities around the world have grown from these tightly bonded bands of brothers.
The best way we know … is to jump in. Invite a couple of men in your life to join you in ‘the Men’s Work,’ our 3 week live introduction to men’s work and men’s groups.
By making a donation in any amount to the ManKind Project USA Membership program, you will receive a full PDF version of one of the foundational books available for creating and sustaining a healthy men’s group, “A Circle of Men: The Original Manual for Men’s Support Groups.” by one of the founders of the ManKind Project, Bill Kauth.