The Nominations for the 20th Annual Ron Hering Awards are closed … AND … if you have your last minute addition to the 25 incredible award winners — contact us now. Official Nomination Form is here.
Celebrating 20 Years of Ron Hering
Mission of Service Awards!
This is a beautiful opportunity to HONOR and BLESS a man in your Area who is living his mission in the world!
It is normally the Elder Body working with the Stewardship Council of the Area making the final submission. Please send your nominations to your local Area Steward or Lead Elder!
As Ambassador to the Spirit of Harmonious Cooperation – I Nurture and Empower the Divine Child Within.
For 20 years we have been recognizing men living their missions of service in the world.
Do you know a man in your community who stands out by living his life in Mission?
Here is your community’s chance to honor that man!
The 20th Annual Ron Hering Mission of Service Awards will be presented to one man or group of men (such as an Integration Group) from each Region / Area who is breathing life into a Mission of Service outside the ManKind Project.
Ron Hering was one of the original founders of MKP and this award was established in his name to honor those among us who are living their missions through action in the world.
The process the Regions/Centers/Areas use for nominating a man or men is left to each Region / Area — each having its own system for nomination and selection. The Elder Community has stepped up in many Regions / Areas to spearhead this effort. Contact your Region / Area Director to find your local point man.
For New Warrior Brothers:
Think of the men you know. Have conversations in your I-Group. Collect information about a man or group you know as a model of service having an impact in the world from your community and bring that information to your Region / Area Ron Hering Award representative or team. If you don’t know who that is, contact your Area Administrator or Area Steward.
For Ron Hering Selection Teams:
When you have made your Official Region / Area selection, please use the following form: CLICK HERE.
You will need to supply the following information via the webform:
- Recipient’s Name – How he would like it to appear on the plaque
- Recipient’s Animal Name
- Recipient’s Mission
- Recipient’s Contact Information
- Region/Center/Area Name – How you would like it to appear on the plaque
- One paragraph description of the mans work in the world for which he is being honored – less than 150 words.
- Short summary of the man’s work – less than 30 words (to be read at the awards ceremony)
- Brief personal bio of recipient – less than 50 words
- Good color photo of the man or men, if possible have one taken for this purpose. The image should then be transferred to a digital format, either JPG, or GIF. The digital image should be within the range of 3 x 4 inches, either in portrait or landscape.It can then be uploaded via the webform.
- Permission from the man to make this information public at the Award Ceremony [more on this below], on our website and in the media (TV, Newspaper, Radio).
- A mailing address for the award to be posted out to (this can be done directly to the man or ideally to a community representative who will then coordinate its presentation at a local honoring ceremony).
THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS January 31st 2018
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY, GATHER THIS INFORMATION AND COMPLETE THIS WEBFORM
The Ron Hering Award Presentation Ceremony will be held online via Zoom Meeting in March 2018 on two consecutive days at different times to welcome as many Award Winners from the global Brotherhood as possible. Announcements for the dates and times will go out in early 2018.
Jim Katona – MKP USA Mission Circle Chair
Dan Baldwin – MKP USA Circle Support
Boysen Hodgson – MKP USA Communications & Marketing
Sultani Trip – MKP USA Community Support