Our Purpose, Vision, Core Values and Goals
Download our media kit: 2017 MKP Press Kit
Download a current brochure: MKP USA Brochure
The purpose of the ManKind Project is to create a safer world by growing “better” men. We do this by training men and supporting them in circles.
The ManKind Project USA Mission
MKP USA creates a world where men act on their individual and shared responsibility for the future of humanity by initiating and supporting men on a path of emotional maturity, spiritual awareness and deepening community.
Our vision is a safe world where all men are brothers, in relationship with one another …
a world where conflicts are resolved peacefully; where torture, genocide, domestic violence and senseless war are only entries in the history books …
where men are fully accountable and take responsibility for their decisions …
where men stand tall and proud to be men, secure in their role and deeply committed to nurturing one another, their families, their communities and their planet.
- Multicultural Awareness
The ManKind Project International
The ManKind Project USA is part of a global network of 11 ManKind Project region including; USA, Canada, French Speaking Europe, German Speaking Europe, The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and South Africa. There are growing communities in several other regions including; Scandinavia, Singapore, Mexico, Costa Rica, and more. MKP International stewards the Intellectual Property Rights of the New Warrior Training Adventure and insures for a high quality of safety and standards on our weekends. The MKPI Web site is: http://mankindproject.org/
ManKind Project USA (MKP USA) – MKP USA is a registered 501c3 Nonprofit Organization. MKP USA is a vibrant and growing organization, with a professional Board and a small staff.
MKP USA Local Communities – There are 25 training centers across the USA. Each has a volunteer Board (or Council) which oversees the sustainable operation of the community.
What We Practice and Why
- Emotional Authenticity – Because we believe in honesty and wholeness … we practice emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Personal Responsibility – Because we value integrity and accountability … we take 100% responsibility for our feelings, and we own the impacts – both positive and negative – of our choices and actions.
- Leadership Mastery – Because we believe that role models change lives … we practice highly principled personal, interpersonal, and group leadership.
- Empowered Mission – Because we value generosity, service, and connection to spirit … we explore and live from our deepest purpose.
- Supportive Community – Because we care for ourselves and the generations to come … we create a place for men from all walks of life to learn and teach in a safe, respectful, challenging, and inclusive peer-network.
The ManKind Project has adopted the values and institutional stances reflected below:
|READ||Institutional Stand Against Abuse|
|READ||Sexual Orientation & The ManKind Project|
|READ||Statement Against Racism and Oppression
|READ||ManKind Project Ethical Relationship Policy|
|READ||ManKind Project Declaration on Mental Health|