CO-CREATIVE CONTRIBUTION PROCESS
The Co-Creative Contribution Process (CCP) is a unique method for covering the cost of a personal growth, experiential event such as this one. CCP was first introduced in the early 1990s by Bill Kauth, one of the founders of the Mankind Project. While clearly acknowledging that there is an economic reality of modern life, Bill wanted to remove this work, as much as possible, from the strict “quid pro quo” nature of our current culture. CCP has been used extensively and successfully by the men of the MKP New England Center for more than 15 years. MKP USA adopted CCP for this event. Here is an example of how it works:
- Suppose the cost of this retreat is $590.00 per person.
- When you registered you paid a deposit of $295.00 to reserve your seat.
- The remainder of the cost will be paid using the MKP USA Co-Creative Contribution Process (CCP).
- On the final day of the Retreat, you will be asked to make an additional payment. The amount of your contribution will remain strictly confidential. We invite you to choose an amount that is right for you after considering:
- Your understanding of the retreat costs,
- The positive impact this weekend may have for you, your family and all of your relationships,
- The importance of manifesting these understandings in the world,
- The reality of your financial situation.
We ask you to give from your abundance in a way that honors both what you received from the retreat and the reality of your economic situation. Some people may contribute less, even much less, than the remaining $295.00; Others may contribute more, even much, more than the remaining $295.00. The intent of CCP is to allow every individual to contribute from their bounty while making this event available to as many people as possible, regardless of their financial situation.
MKPUSA welcomes your contribution in any amount. The amount of your contribution will always be held in the strictest confidence. Integral-Mondo Zen will help you take a powerful step forward on your path of personal growth and awareness. We look forward to sharing this powerful process with you.
If you have any questions please contact:
Kodo Mike Elser – 860-985-0013 (email@example.com) or
Guruma Amala Donna Elser – 860-985-0016 (firstname.lastname@example.org)