GUTS TRAINING ONE
Learn the basic theory, structure and flow of NWTA GUTS work. Strengthen your facilitation skills and continue your leadership journey.
BRING MORE OF YOU TO THE CARPET
Learn and practice skills to enhance your staffing ability for NWTAs. The skills taught are appropriate for a junior staff man (4-10 NWTA trainings). Introduction to MKP core values with an emphasis on Impact and awareness of Power, Privilege, and Difference. Deepen your awareness of the Archetypes. Teach and set the tone of GUTS and support men to experience Magician, Warrior, Lover, and King through a GUTS process. Learn Shadow awareness and Shadow watching.
During this training, you will receive an overview of the GUTS processes, energy, and intent. We will review basic process as set out in the “New Warrior Guts Process Guide,” and explore other processes. You will practice leading Guts and understanding the Archetypal overlay of the various processes. You will increase your skills as a facilitator for GUTS.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
• A combination of teaching and facilitating.
• A greater understanding of the Archetypes.
• How to create a safe container and presence.
• The basic theory, structure, flow and purpose of a Guts Process.
• How to support a man through deep grief, anger, shame, and blessing.
• Increase your intercultural awareness.
• Safety and rituals to support the process.
• Gain healing for yourself in a circle of men, grow your skills, and experience community.
Location: Private Facility
Leadership: Certified Leadership
Pre-Requisites: NWTA & PIT
Click the button below to view available dates for this training.
“I was thrilled that the first section of the training was a bunch of ‘tools’/practices that related to the most fundamental part of facilitating-listening effectively…”
“Awesome training. Exceeded my expectations”