(Warning – Explicit Language)
“What really matters for success, character, happiness, and life long achievements is a definite set of emotional skills – your EQ — not just purely cognitive abilities that are measured by conventional IQ tests.” — Daniel Goleman
Does the prospect of learning about your emotions scare you?
In episode #003 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift discusses with MKP Legend and 30+ Year Men’s Work Veteran Dene Maria Sebastiana, why it is so difficult for men in today’s world to open up and share their feelings.
Who This Episode Is For You If:
- You’re looking to deepen your understanding of your emotions.
- You are looking for tools to create deeper connections with yourself and others.
- You’re looking to find ways to help other men in your life “open up.”
In This Episode You Will:
- Find tools to help you better understand the emotions of others and your own.
- Hear a beautiful discussion that clearly illustrates the current emotional state of the common man.
Loved Dene? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Website: http://www.sunmooncoaching.com
- Dene’s Blog: http://sunmooncoaching.com/coaching-blog
- Contact Dene: http://sunmooncoaching.com/about
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.