“Black lives matter is not a black people’s movement – metoo is not a women’s movement – pride is not a gay people’s movement – it’s all humanity’s movement – a movement for being accepted as humans by the humans.” ― Abhijit Naskar
In episode #006 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift discusses with the author of The Little #MeToo Book For Men, Mark Greene, why there is such a large opposition to the #MeToo movement from men.
Who This Episode Is For You If:
- You yourself want a better understanding of why this movement has sparked so much energy.
- You’re curious as to exactly why so many people vehemently oppose #MeToo
In This Episode You Will:
- Learn less about the #MeToo movement itself and more about WHAT created the fertile ground for it to grow so rapidly.
- Be introduced to the notion of The ManBox and how it impacts the lives of both boys and men.
Did You Enjoy Mark? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Author: Mark’s Books (Remaking Manhood/The Little #Metoo Book For Men.)
- Senior Editor: The Good Men Project
- Mark’s Twitter: Here
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Spotify: Listen Here
Youtube: Listen Here
Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.com/