In episode #015 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift interviews Jeff Perera from Higher Unlearning on what It takes to build your Empathy Muscle to increase and deepen your connections to those around you.
Interview Starts At: [04:00]
This Episode Covers:
- Why it’s harder for men to “feel” the feelings of others and their own.
- Why we need to invite those we disagree with into a dialogue instead of indicting and persecute them.
- How connection is the greatest link between all humans regardless of their differences.
Did You Enjoy Jeff Perera? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Website: higherunlearning.com
- Support Jeff’s Mission: Here
Blog: Emotional PPE’ and Other Takeaways for Guys in a Pandemic: Here
Beyond Men And Masculinity Movie Screening Info:
- Website: http://thefutureishumane.com
- Event on April 15: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/thefutureishumane/504054
- Event on May 6: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/thefutureishumane/504259
- The Future is Humane on Instagram: @futureishumane
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.