In episode #022 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift interviews the former Mixed Martial Arts Pioneer and Pound-for-Pound great, Frank ‘The Legend’ Shamrock on how he was able to go from an incredibly traumatic and abusive childhood to a World Champion by the age of 22.
Interview Starts At: [02:15]
This Episode Covers:
- The power of mentors
- How to turn your struggles into your strengths
- Why it’s important to approach everything you do with a Warrior’s Mindset.
This Episode Is For You If…
- You want the tools to face and make peace with the demons of your past.
- You’re looking to push past mediocre performance to achieve something remarkable.
- You’ve ever wondered what makes a World Champion Fighter tick.
Did You Enjoy Frank Shamrock? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Website: FrankShamrock.com
- His Foundation: ShamrockWay.org/
- Movie: BiPolar Rock’n’Roller
- Frank’s Documentary: Bound By Blood
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Spotify: Listen Here
Youtube: Listen Here
Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.co