His film HOOP DREAMS (1994) is one of the highest-grossing non-musical documentaries in United States history and the International Documentary Association named it “The Best Documentary of All Time”.
In ep #044 of the ManKind Podcast, Boysen Hodgson interviews on how to find deeper meaning in life through creating rituals and rites of passage.
You’re Going To Love This Episode if:
- You’re looking for deeper meaning in your day-to-day life.
- You’re looking to deepen your connection with others in a world amidst a growing focus on the development and achievement of the individual.
- You’re feeling (or trying NOT to feel) the collective Grief in our world.
- You want to create accountability with the people around you for acknowledging the passages in life in a meaningful way.
Loved Frederick? You Can Find Out More Here:
Book: Rites to a Good Life: Everyday Rituals Of Healing And Transformation
Frederick’s Website: Warrior Films
The Men’s Work Introduction:
JOIN The Men’s Work: The Men’s Work
Subscribe/Rate/Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: >>>HERE<<<
To The ManKind Podcast to stay in the loop with powerful figures in the world of Men’s Work.
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups are available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/
🎵Listen To Jim Donovan & The Sun King Warriors:
- Spotify: Listen Here
- Youtube: Listen Here
- Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.com