Melissa Hite is a Sexual and Spiritual Advisor who has spent her entire life studying the physical body, sexuality, and spirituality. With a balance of academic and experiential education, Melissa is helping heal the wounds of people who are seeking deeper connection and intimacy within themselves.
Melissa uses her unique experiences from her 10 years as a legal sex worker to help her clients better understand and establish healthy boundaries for themselves and others.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- “The degree to which you respect your own boundaries is the degree in which you’re able to respect the boundaries of others.”
- There are outdated stigmas attached to sex work that prevents many from experiencing its healing benefits.
- Our bodies are the first thing to signal and let us know when our boundaries are overstepped.
Loved Melissa? You Can Find Out More Here:
- Website: https://highersexeducation.com/
- Book Melissa: https://highersexeducation.com/contact/
Share Your Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups are available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/