Jermaine Johnson is the Director of The Brothahood of MKP, a group for men of obvious African ancestry that is part of the ManKind Project USA. In this episode of the ManKind Podcast, host Paul Newell sits down with Jermaine to talk about the blessings and challenges of building vibrant communities within other communities.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Learn about the ManKind Project history
- What it’s like to be ‘the only one’ in a community
- The healing benefits of being in uncomfortable situations
- Facing collective trauma to heal the whole community
- Practicing authentic connection and breaking through the armor
- How to call in the people that resonate to build community
You Can Find Out More Here:
- New to men’s work? Introductory Training Website:
Contact Jermaine to find out how to become part of the Brothahood: email@example.com
Share Your Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups are available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/