After 25 years in the corporate world, 10 of those being as a Senior Executive, Jim Young witnessed and experienced the effects of “Burnout.”
Having watched his fellow colleagues and subordinates go from engaged, attentive, and motivated to distant, exhausted, and checked out, Jim began to ask the quest “What causes this cycle of intense work ethic and output in men, only to end in eventual burnout?”
Motivated to find the answer, Jim became a licensed coach to defeat the “Other Pandemic” affecting workers all over the world: BURNOUT!
Jim joins Brandon today to share his findings of what CAUSES burnout in men and how the scripts we’ve been given from a young age are to blame.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- How to spot the symptoms of burnout before it’s too late.
- The lessons we were taught as young boys which, to this day, still impact how we work as adults.
- How intimacy can be the cure to the burnout you are experiencing.
Loved Jim? You Can Find Out More Here:
- Website: https://thecenterdcoach.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecenteredcoach/
Share Your Feedback: email@example.com
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups are available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/