We’re diving deeper into ManKind Podcast Fan Favorite, Dene Maria Sebastiana’s new book Fierce & Tender – Healing The Deep Masculine. Over this 2-part episode, Dene will give you a glimpse into the past 70+ years of how the male psyche has been groomed and policed to where it is today.
By telling his story of growing up on the mean streets of New York City where toughness and a F**k Y*u attitude were necessary for survival to becoming the loving, open-hearted, and fierce men’s work pioneer he is today.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- How the post-war era of economic surplus, rock’n’roll, and rebellion set the scene for “manhood” in the latter half of the 20th century.
- How young boys naturally find connection in the wrong places when their needs aren’t met at home.
- How the psychedelic, sexual and feminist movements impacted the psyche of men around their masculinity and manhood.
Loved Dene? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Book: Fierce & Tender – Healing The Deep Masculine
- Website: http://www.sunmooncoaching.com
- Dene’s Blog: http://sunmooncoaching.com/coaching-blog
- Contact Dene: http://sunmooncoaching.com/about
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
The Men’s Work Introduction 3-Week Course: https://mkpusa.org/themenswork/
Do you want to join a men’s group? Join a circle of men committed to creating a new men’s group. Participants will learn over 10 weeks the key elements and tools to launch their new group. After the 10 weeks, you will be invited to keep the group going for at least 3 months.
GO FROM TOUCHING ON A NEW WAY OF BEING … to seeing, being, and living from your authentic values and core beliefs. Deeply confront your resistance. Figure out what’s been getting in the way of you moving forward in your life and take tangible steps to build the world you want.