Without Taylor Wilkins, this show wouldn’t exist.
Taylor Wilkins, the founder of the Tailored Quill, believes that there is no “one right way” to live life and that all of our mental and emotional distress can be relieved by focusing on just 3 reminders:
1. We are human
2. We each have value
3. Our lives have meaning
After a decade of work in crisis mental health treatment and guiding over 10,000 people, Taylor offers the depth of long-term therapy in a short-term coaching format to help you define your unique purpose and take steps to live it out.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- The most common mistake when trying to achieve great things and how to prevent it.
- The reverse approach to personal development will ensure you stick to your goals and follow through.
- How your sense of Uniqueness could be the source of your isolation and/or misery.
- How to unlearn the stories and beliefs that are keeping you stuck where you are.
- Why you DON’T have to be passionate about your work and how it can still bring you fulfillment.
Loved Taylor? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Schedule A FREE Coaching Session With Taylor: Book Here
- Website: https://www.thetailoredquill.com/
- The Tailored Quill Podcast: Listen Here
- Taylor’s FREE Roadmap to Fulfillment: Download Here
- Taylor’s 3 Keys To Psychological Freedom: Here
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
The Men’s Work Introduction 3-Week Course: https://mkpusa.org/themenswork/
Do you want to join a men’s group? Join a circle of men committed to creating a new men’s group. Participants will learn over 10 weeks the key elements and tools to launch their new group. After the 10 weeks, you will be invited to keep the group going for at least 3 months.
GO FROM TOUCHING ON A NEW WAY OF BEING … to seeing, being, and living from your authentic values and core beliefs. Deeply confront your resistance. Figure out what’s been getting in the way of you moving forward in your life and take tangible steps to build the world you want.