There are those who talk a big game… And then there are those who get S### done! Ashanti Branch is one of those who would rather let his actions be so deafening that his words aren’t necessary. That’s how much impact Ashanti Branch is having on the lives of young boys and men who find themselves disconnected from their emotions.
Ashanti combines his 20-year education background with his experiences growing up with a single mother in an urban environment where the only rites of passage were modeled through gang initiations to help marginalized communities raise healthier and more emotionally mature men.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Regardless of how much self “work” you have done, we all have masks.
- How our masks may have served us at some point even if they no longer do.
- Brandon’s current challenges with being an expectant father and how his mask is turning up.
Loved Ashanti? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Website: http://everforwardclub.org
- 1 Million Masks Challenge: Submit Your Mask
- Ashanti’s Ted Talk: Watch Here
- Taking Off The Mask Podcast: Listen Here
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups are available every week.
The Men’s Work Introduction 3-Week Course: https://mkpusa.org/themenswork/
Do you want to join a men’s group? Join a circle of men committed to creating a new men’s group. Participants will learn over 10 weeks the key elements and tools to launch their new group. After the 10 weeks, you will be invited to keep the group going for at least 3 months.
Go from reactive and complacent… to seeing, being, and living from your authentic values and core beliefs. Deeply confront your resistance. Figure out what’s been getting in the way of you moving forward in your life and take tangible steps to build the world you want.