Buckle up as you’re about to listen to the remarkable life story of author and holocaust survivor, Richard Wiener.
Richard details his inspiring journey from being oppressed and tormented as the only jew in a school full of Hitler youth, to today as a 95-year-old man with nothing but love and forgiveness for the kids who once wanted him erased.
In This Episode You Will:
- Discover the power of forgiveness.
- Hear Richard’s remarkable story of a picturesque youth which was destroyed by the rise of the Third Reich.
- How to forgive those who have committed unspeakable wrongs against you.
Did You Enjoy Richard Wiener Way? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Richard’s Book: Survivor’s Odyssey – From Oppression To Reconciliation
- Oprah Winfrey Forgivers Her Mother: Video
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles (Virtual + In-Person) worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups are available every week.
The Men’s Work Introduction For BIPOC Men: https://mkpusa.org/themenswork-bipoc/
If you’d like to join a session exclusively created by and for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) men, we offer a session on Thursday night for you. The Facilitators in this session are all BIPOC men.