In episode #021 of The ManKind Podcast internationally renowned Chinese American documentary filmmaker, Lee Mun Wah, masterfully and lovingly helps (Host) Brandon Clift, learn to see how he has been complicit in racism and still holds racist judgments.
Interview Starts At: [22:10]
This Episode Covers:
- Just how much work we have ahead of us to heal divides between races.
- Tools to help you join the conversation to become an agent of change.
- How you don’t have to be outwardly racist to be complicit in racism.
Did You Enjoy Lee Mun Wah? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Watch The ‘Color Of Fear’: >>>HERE<<<
- Book Mun Wah To Speak: >>>HERE<<<
- Mun Wah’s Website: >>>HERE<<<
- Mun Wah’s Ted Talk: TED Talk – The Secret To Changing The World
Subscribe/Rate/Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: >>>HERE<<<
To The ManKind Podcast to stay in the loop with powerful figures in the world of Men’s Work.
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/
🎵Listen To Jim Donovan & The Sun King Warriors:
- Spotify: Listen Here
- Youtube: Listen Here
- Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.co