Today’s episode of the ManKind Podcast is a recent keynote conversation from the ManKind Project USA’s I-Group Summit. Jim Mitchell is a coach and facilitator who has been working with leaders and leadership teams for over 2 decades … creating spaces for transformative growth and collaboration.
And he makes it look easy.
Jim takes us on inspirational journey of creating spaces for men’s transformative work. What looks easy … isn’t.
This whole conversation is an invitation to courage!
What you’ll learn:
- What is transformative space?
- What are the key concepts to build transformative communities?
- What gets in the way of transformation?
- How do we move from emotional literacy to emotional fluency?
- What is RTRS™? What is DDSS™?
Find out more about Jim Mitchell:
Jim Mitchell’s web site: https://leadershipmagic.biz/