If you’re part of an organization or business or institution … I’m guessing you’ve experienced some conflict.
- What happens in organizations when cultural conflicts arise?
- What is the single most common mistake we make when it happens?
- What can we do to bring us back together?
Today I’m talking with Dr. Thomas Shelden Griggs, Ph.D. … we talk about some of these issues in the ManKind Project … and well beyond it.
Our needs and desires are so intense, our commitments and passions so elevated, that we routinely overestimate what is possible, and miss opportunities to take simple, powerful steps to make things better.
This episode is for you if …
- You want to increase your functional skills in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- You are facing difficult issues in your organization and are looking for a place to start
Learn more about Thomas: