Our Programs & Trainings
- 501(c)(3) Nonprofit. Part of a Global Network of Nonprofits
- Non-Religious – Men of all faiths and no faith are welcome.
- Inclusive – Men of all backgrounds, orientations, ages, and abilities are welcome.
The ManKind Project USA supports a nationwide network of over 700 peer-facilitated men’s groups serving close to 7,000 men each week. In an MKP men’s group, men mentor men through the passages of their lives.
The ManKind Project empowers men to missions of service, supporting them to make a difference in the lives of others – men, women, and children around the world. We help men through any transition, men at all levels of success, men facing almost any challenge. Our flagship training, is described by many as the most powerful men’s training available: New Warrior Training Adventure. The ManKind Project (MKP) is not affiliated with any religious practice or political party. We strive to be increasingly inclusive and affirming of cultural differences, especially with respect to color, class, sexual orientation, faith, age, ability, ethnicity, and nationality.
The easiest way to find out more is to talk to men and women whose lives have been affected by MKP. If you would like to connect to people in your local area, please see our Communities Page
We are building and supporting the emotionally mature,
accountable, and compassionate male role models that our communities so desperately need.
Our mission is to create a safer world, by growing better men. We do three things to accomplish our mission:
We provide cutting edge experiential training and leadership programs for men.
The New Warrior Training Adventure is our flagship program. Over 90% of men who do the NWTA Highly Recommend it. We also offer world-class leadership, eldering, mentoring, and multicultural trainings for both men and women.
- We will sponsor and run over 125 trainings this year.
- We’ll support an additional 50-75 weekly follow-up programs.
- In 2017, close to 2,000 men will participate in the New Warrior Training Adventure, joining almost 65,000 other men who have taken this life-changing challenge since 1985.
Our Men’s Groups
We support a growing and diverse network of peer-facilitated Men’s Groups.
There are men’s groups meeting in over 110 communities across the USA. You are invited. Doing ‘the work’ will profoundly impact how alive, inspired, supported, and connected you feel.
- MKP USA currently supports nearly 750 independent men’s groups in 110 communities.
- We serve around 7,000 men weekly or bi-weekly with ongoing peer-mentoring.
- We provide training, curriculum development, logistical support, best practices, and communication tools for our men’s groups.
Our Mission Work
We support men to develop, refine, and live missions of service in the world.
New Warriors are out in the world living their missions and improving communities. The ManKind Project has a unique approach to supporting men of all backgrounds in discovering and living their own sense of purpose in the world.
- In our Men’s Groups we encourage group community service work.
- Through our Mission Circle, we promote, support, publicize, and celebrate men’s personal missions of service.
- The ManKind Project has awarded over 200 Mission of Service Awards over the last 19 years. Meet some of these men here.
Years of Service
From a single training in Milwaukee in January 1985 to a brotherhood with trainings in 14 global Regions and men's groups in 26 countries.
In 23 Training Areas across the USA, supported by volunteers who give of their time and energy to support any man looking for community.
Modern Re-Initiation into Manhood, Leadership Training, Peer Facilitation, Intercultural Competency Training, and Online Courses.
Free Confidential Peer Facilitated Support Groups for Men. Men's Groups, Men mentoring men through all the passages of their lives.
Since 1985, the ManKind Project has welcomed men from all walks of life to the adventure of their lives. 48 Hours can change everything.