The ManKind Project has built the most recognized and powerful network of men’s groups in the world. We are 10,000 strong, meeting weekly or biweekly in tightly bonded circles of brothers.
We’re here to set boundaries for ourselves, to achieve what we thought impossible, to create relationships stronger and deeper than we’ve ever known, to learn tools and skills to handle conflicts – internal and external, and to pursue our unique purpose in the world using the gifts we were born with – and those we have collected through the trials and triumphs of our lives.
This is a men’s group. You’re invited.
If there is not a men’s group close to you, we are creating a way for men from across the world to join together in small cohort groups to do the work that we have been doing for over 30 years.
We’re ready for you to join us.
We need groups of 10 men ready to do the work.
The Virtual Men’s Group Program:
- 6 weeks per Cohort – 1 meeting per week – 2 hours per meeting
- 10 participants / 2 facilitators per cohort
- Zoom Video Conferencing Platform (Free for Users)
- Weeks 1-2 are basic skill building weeks for group participation
- Weeks 3-6 are full function working men’s group sessions
- Cost: $97 per 6 Week Cohort
- Men may continue by joining a New Cohort – preference given to building ongoing groups.
- Confidentiality – What I say here is confidential. I will not share another man’s words or actions. I will only speak of my own experience and personal learnings. This goes a step beyond medical or legal confidentiality, to create a sense of safety for each man. There may be mandated reporters in attendance.
- Punctuality – The group will begin on time and end on time. If I arrive late, I will not interrupt the flow of the group.
- Ethical Relationships – This is not a business group. No Solicitations. If I need something, I can ask for it before or after the meeting. I can leave literature on the table.
- Non-Violence – Violence can be physical, verbal or emotional. I acknowledge that my words and actions have an impact on those around me. I am responsible for my words and actions.
- No Drugs or Alcohol – If I am high or have been drinking, I will tell the group. I accept the choice of the group in handling this.
Guidelines for Participation
- Speak openly and truthfully, speak for yourself. Speak in “I” statements, not “we” or “you” statements.
- Any man may pass at any time. Any man may STOP a process.
- I am not here to give advice. If I want advice, I will ask for it specifically. I will ask permission before offering feedback.
- I am responsible for taking care of myself. If I need something, I will ask for it.