“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Have you ever wondered about the kind of legacy you are going to leave on the world? Well, in this inaugural episode of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift interviews two giants in the world of men’s work to show you just how powerful your legacy can be when you have a clear mission in life.
Who This Episode Is For You If:
- You want to have an impact on your life.
- You procrastinate on your dreams and ambitions.
- Perfectionism gets in the way of your progress.
In This Episode You Will:
- Learn how Bill, Rich, and Ron started a movement that has impacted 75,000 men’s lives.
- Understand the importance of having a mission in life.
- Discover how The ManKind Project has been breaking the molds of modern manhood for 35+ years.
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.