In episode #024 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift hosts a special panel discussion with *4 openly gay men to identify ways in which we can build bridges of understanding and acceptance for those who don’t identify as “Straight.”
Interview Starts At: [02:35]
This Episode Covers:
- The 2020 Supreme Court Ruling to provide protection laws for LGBT people and what it means.
- How straight folk can better support and understand the LGBTQ people in their lives.
- That straight people don’t have to be responsible for the solution, but open to hearing and listening to the needs and desires of LGBTQ people.
Follow Up With These Men and Their Message:
- Find A ManKind Project “Gateway” Weekend: https://mankindpride.mkpusa.org/
- Scott Fried’s Coaching & Speaking: https://scottfried.com/
Subscribe/Rate/Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: >>>HERE<<<
To The ManKind Podcast to stay in the loop with powerful figures in the world of Men’s Work.
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/
🎵Listen To Jim Donovan & The Sun King Warriors:
- Spotify: Listen Here
- Youtube: Listen Here
- Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.co