Primary Integration Training (PIT)
Your Next Transformation is Waiting.
AVAILABLE Online (8 weeks) OR In-Person (2 Days or 8 Weeks)
IF YOU WANT:
- To continue THE WORK that is yours to do now that you’ve gone through
- To gain competency and skills for sitting in a diverse and vibrant circle of men
- To build confidence in the essential processes of a ManKind Project men’s group
- To understand the context and the CORE Principles & Values of men’s work
- To connect again in the energy of the sacred masculine with your brothers
THIS IS IT.
The Primary Integration Training (PIT) has been a cornerstone of building and strengthening ManKind Project Integration Groups (I-Groups) for nearly 30 years. This version of the PIT was launched in 2020, and contains the most powerful processes and exercises of the PIT presented over 8 online sessions OR presented in person as a weekend intensive or as a weekly in-person meeting for 8 or 10 weeks.
The completely redesigned PIT Manual contains a rich array of resources, video links, reading, and exercises to keep you growing and learning – in multiple learning styles.
This version of this flagship training for men’s groups is part of the series of trainings in the ManKind Project USA’s Core Training Series: After the Adventure, PIT, I-Group Facilitation Training (IGFT), and I-Group Leadership Skills Training (IGLST).
Embarking on a committed journey of growth with a group of men is challenging and exciting. It’s a tremendous opportunity to deepen your self-awareness and build bonds that can last a lifetime.
What you’ll learn & practice
- Look again at some of the transformations of the NWTA in a new light.
- Practice key I-Group processes in each Round: Checking In, the Shield, Accountability, Clearings, the ‘Work Round,’ and Closing the Circle
- Learn the full Framework for running a 4-round I-Group from start to finish, deepening your understanding of the archetypal foundations of our work.
- Groundwork for creating a safe and brave space for including men from different backgrounds.
Information & Registration
|Course||Start Date||End Date||Fee||Registration|
|Upstate New York October 2022 PIT||October 15, 2022||November 5, 2022||Click To Register|
|Northern California October 2022 PIT||October 22, 2022||October 23, 2022||200||Click To Register|
|PIT (Online) October 25th 2022||October 25, 2022||December 20, 2022||225||Click To Register|
|PIT (Online) October 26th 2022 (Southwest)||October 26, 2022||December 14, 2022||225||Click To Register|
* Key: (OA) – Open to All Regardless of Vaccination, (VO) – Vaccinated Only Attendance
Other Men’s Group Trainings
The Men’s Work – A Circle of Men
Do you want to join a men’s group? Join a circle of men committed to creating a new men’s group. Participants will learn over 10 weeks the key elements and tools to launch their new group. After the 10 weeks you will be invited to keep the group going for at least 3 months.
I-Group Facilitation Training • IGFT
IGFT is an advanced training for facilitating highly effective men’s support groups. It is a 2-day curriculum that deepens and expands on the material taught in the Primary Integration Training, offering men additional tools and practices for creating safe and effective spaces for personal development work.
I-Group Leadership Skills Training • IGLST
The I-Group Leadership Skills Training will help you become a safer, more connected, and more competent Leader. The training covers Online Kingship, Group agreements & Trust Building, Elements of a Safe Container, Influence I-Group Growth and Time Flow & Management.
Primary Integration Training • PIT
Continue the Journey. The PIT is the first step in integrating the transformative impact of the New Warrior Training Adventure into a man’s life. During the PIT, men learn the foundational tools needed to participate in ManKind Project men’s circles. Many of the concepts and frameworks introduced on the New Warrior Training Adventure are explored and refined to ground men in practices to help them be the mature men they want to be in every endeavor.
The Men’s Work PIT
The Men's Work Primary Integration Training (PIT) is an evolutionary leap for men who are attending an MKP I-Group, but have not taken the New Warrior Training Adventure. This training will assist you in taking the next step on a journey to deepen your internal development and learn new skills that you can bring to your circle.